Dr. Signe Balina, President of Latvian Information and Commu-nications Technology Association (LIKTA)
Dr. oec. Signe Balina is the President of the Latvian Information and Communications Technology Association (LIKTA) since April, 2009. She is Associate Professor at University of Latvia, Faculty of Economics and Management. Signe Balina is the former minister for Special Assignments for Electronic Government Affairs and was responsible for e-Government, information society and information technologies policy development, implementation and coordination in 2008 – 2009.
From 1996 till 2008 she as a chairperson and since 2011 as a member of the Management Board of “Datorzinibu Centrs” [Computer Science Centre] successfully managed the business of IT training and the development and implementation of software and hardware solutions. “Datorzinibu Centrs” has wide experience in working with teachers for many years.
My name is Dace Baumgarte. I was born in April 7, 1976. I live in Riga, Latvia. My key qualifications are at the management of e-learning projects, e-learning material development, learning content development and editing. I have an experience of training centre management and the organization of training processes.
- Since 2009 – E-learning project manager at “Datorzinibucentrs”, JSC, Riga, Latvia. The main duties are the development of e-learning materials, e-learning content editing, and methodological supervision of e-learning materials.
- 2008-2009 –Secretariat of Special Assignments Minister for Electronic Government Affairs, Riga, Latvia. Head of Minister’s Office with the main duty to administer the work of minister’s office.
- 2007-2008– Director at graphical designers training company „Digital guru” Ltd, Riga, Latvia. The main duties were the management of training centre for graphical designers and the development of training curriculums and training materials.
- 1998 - 2007– Training centre manager, desktop publisher and training assistant at “DatorzinibuCentrs”, JSC, Riga, Latvia. The main duties were the management of training centre, the management of e-learning material development, the development of users’ guides, editing of training materials, and assistance in training courses.
Education and Training
- 2009 – Master Degree in Philology at the University of Latvia, Faculty of Modern Languages.
- 2004 – Bachelor Degree in Philology at the University of Latvia, Faculty of Modern Languages.
My name is Reinis Rukmanis, I was born in December, 1988. I live in Jelgava, Latvia. I am a highly motivated person, proven performer in managing multiple task demands and delivering results on time. I have solid background in IT operations and support of Office applications, I am a Computer specialist with technical knowledge in computer software.
I am a enthusiastic and outgoing person, and am optimistic about life and the future. I am very hard working and put my all into any job given, to get it done to the best of my ability. I am confident and like to be creative, and original.
Computer Control and Computer Science, IT Pedadogy
- 2013-2014 – IT teacher at the Jelgava Region Correspondence School
- 2012-2014 – IT teacher at the Tukums Evening and Distance Learning Secondary School
- 2007-2014 – IT teacher at the Zemgale Region Human Resource and Competences Development Centre
Education and Training
- 2008-2012–Bachelor Degree in Computer Control and Computer Science (Latvia University of Agruculture, Faculty of Information Technologies)
- 2011- 3rd course Student of Bachelor in Education (University of Latvia, Faculty of Education and Psychology)
My name is Antra Škinca. I was born in October, 1966. I live in Jelgava, Latvia. I am a sociable, communicative person, with good organizational skills. Willingly participate in various educational activities.
I have experience in many areas of IT-related project work: as a project manager, head of the working group, an expert, and I have more than 10 years of experience in leading computer science courses for different target groups - teachers, seniors, business people, the unemployed, students. I'm also a co-author of a number of training materials in IT area.
IT Teaching Methods
- 2005 up to now - Head of Information Resources and Technology Department at Zemgale Region Human Resource and Competences Development Centre
- 2009 up to now - mathematics teacher at Jelgava Primary School No 4
- 1997- 2005 - main specialist at Jelgava Education Department Methodology and Information centre
- 1994 - 2009 - mathematics and computer science teacher at Jelgava Primary School No 3
Education and Training
- 2009 - computer science teacher at secondary school, Latvia University
- 2001 - mathematics teacher at primary school, Daugavpils University
- 2013 - workshops “Steps of Educational film making”
- 2013 - courses “Lesson efficiency - key for change"
- 2012 - courses “Development and implementation of E-course into the educational process"
Vita Vitola is Project Coordinator and ICT and e-skills Trainer at Ventspils municipal institution “Ventspils Digital centre”, also involved in projects of LIKTA (Latvian information and communication Technology association) as a Project Technical Expert in ICT and educational projects.
Her responsibilities include development, coordination and implementation of EU projects for “Latvian and Lithuanian cross border programme”, ICT PSP and Grundtvig programmes. She also has experience as an ICT Trainer in “Ventspils 1st Gymansium” and Lifelong learning trainings in cooperation with “Governments Employment agency”. She has worked as a learning material developer and translator for different EU projects - Leonardo da Vinci transfer of innovation project – “eGuardian” (Development and certification of skills for European Educators focused on Safe ICT and Cyber threat prevention); European Commission project “Improving Key Competences of Citizens at Risk of E-Inclusion from the Labour Market “KC4all” and “Creating Virtual business support infrastructure in Baltic countries” under Latvian – Lithuanian cross border programme as E-learning program development expert.
Vita Vitola has received Academic Degree of Bachelor of Social Sciences in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing and Logistics in Ventspils University collage and is a fulltime master’s student in “Translation of legal texts” in Ventspils University collage.
Vitas Vitolas competencies include project management, experience in creating manual and e-learning training materials and development of training processes.
Research Interests: Augmented Reality; Natural Interfaces; eLearning, bLearning; Mobile Learning; ePortefo´lios; Life Stories; Requalification on the Knoledge Society; Web 3.0; Development Platforms; Software Evaluation, Hypermedia; Development and Evaluation of Technological Projects; Entrepreneurship.
- Professor at Superior Education School of Santarém since 2010
- // Web development
- Information Systems
- Video and Photography
Education and Training
- 2010 - Degree in Education and Multimedia Communication | Santarém
- 2012 - Master of Education Communication and Multimedia | Santarém
- Today - PhD in Multimedia in Education | Aveiro
- 2006 - to date | MonitorCID@NET | Monitor CID@FORMA | CoreSportandSocial | IPSS | Guarda: Monitor on Project “You decide...+E5G-(Program Choices) Responsible for administration of courses in ICT.
- 2007 - to date |I nstructor | IEFP - Employment and Vocational Training | Guarda: Training under the program "Modular Training"; responsible for creating some of the PAF's "Final Assessment Tests"
- 2004 - to date | Computer Technician | Clientage of Guarda | Guarda: Responsible for managing all the hardware and network, preparation of quarterly newsletter, updating web pages.
Education and Training
- 2013 | Computer Engineering | Polytechnic Institute of Guarda, 3 disciplinesto complete
- 2008 | Certificate of Pedagogical Aptitude
- 2007 | CISCO Systems Instructor
- 2007 | MICROSOFT Instructor Course- Curriculum UP (Unlimited Potential) & Digital Literacy
My name is Ricardo Pinto, I was born in November, 1980. I live in Almeirim, Portugal. I am a pro-active person with high organisational skills who is comfortable working in a group or without any supervision.
A penchant for flexibility and adapting quickly between projects and applications. I am very confident, love challenges and enjoy solving problems. I am particular fond of image and video editing, even though I specialise in Front-End web production which involves usability, crossbrowser testing, web standards, accessibility, and search engine optimisation.
Web Development and Multimedia
- 2013 – Research assistant and teacher at the Polytechnic Institute of Santarém in the Department for educative technologies
- 2013 – Trainer at e-skills IP - Competences for Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing in Digital Society, an Erasmus Intensive Programme under the Lifelong Learning Programme | Grant Agreement Number 2012-1-PT1-ERA 10-12552-SANTARE01
- 2012 – Web Developer at Webholic, Perth - Western Australia
- 2011 – Consultant in Web Development and Multimedia at Ecolezíria – A waste management company
- 2010 – Web and multimedia Developer UMC – Group Pedro Choy
- 2008 – Internship in Information Systems at Almeirim Municipality
Education and Training
- 2009 - Master Degree in Education and Multimedia Communication
- 2007 - Courses in Information Systems and Online Information Systems
- 2006 - Degree in Arts and Multimedia
Digital culture, Digital inclusion, Social inclusion through technologies, Design of e-inclusion programs to children, adults and professionals from different fields.
Degree in Philosophy, post-grad in Marketing and Communications. Currently developing a research on "e-Inclusion of adults: programs and RESUMES" within the master on Educational Technologies of the Institute of Education, University of Lisbon Education. Coordinator of Serpentine, non profit organization that aims at promoting digital inclusion, Since 2009.
Facebook: ana.loucao Twitter: arloucao Skype: analoucao http://analoucao.wordpress.com/
- 2009 - Degree in Community Development and Sociocultural Intervention
- 2012 - Post-Graduation in Media Engineering for Education
- Today - Master in E-Learning Systems Management
Trainer and E-Trainer
Virtual Communication; e-learning and b-learning; Virtual Environments for Teaching and Learning; Hypermedia, Digital Literacy, Digital Inclusion, Non-Formal Education, Informal Learning in Virtual Space; Instructional Design
Experience and qualification: since my qualification for IT-LandFrau (2002 – 2003) I have worked as a freelancer in the field web design and ICT training. I offer lectures and tutorials for several educational institutions.
I offer the following subjects:
- Managing Social Media
- Digital Image Processing
- MS Office
- Internet for beginners and advanced learners
- Vereins-Manager (club management)
- Creation and update of club websites
My clients are:
- Andreas-Hermes-Akademie, Bonn
- Deutscher LandFrauenVerband, Berlin
- LandFrauen organisations and clubs in the north part of Germany
- Unternehmerfrauen im Handwerk
- Medizinisches Qualitätsnetz Westküste e.V.
Senior Citizens, parents
After studying business administration at the University of Göttingen, I graduated as Diplom-Kaufmann. Until my retirement I worked as a teacher at a commercial vocational school in Kiel and also in the teacher inservice training institute of S.-H. in the area of Modern techniques , most recently online training.
I am co-founder (2002) of Seniors Learning Online (SLO). since 2004 SLO has been involved in various EU Grundtvig Lifelong Learning Projects (ICT50 +, Active ICT, ALFA). Currently I coordinate as a member of SLO the Grundtivg project "Mobile devices and Web 2.0 - new perspective in ICT for digital inclusion in Europe", in short: mobile 50 + - " (2013-2015).
As parents, media controller of the Open Channel Kiel I have informed parents during school meetings about the Internet (2009-2011)
Graphic and web designer
Oliver Wick >> gestaltet Kommunikation (www.oliverwick.de)
As a coach, working since 2010 with experience in trainings "Internet inclusive", "Digital Literacy 2.0" and "Lesen macht stark" for the Digital Opportunities Foundation. In addition, trainings in use of computer and software (Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress) as well as artistic and creative workshops (screen printing, cooking) and workshops in communication (public relations, internal and external corporate communications).
Experiences: Cultural educator with over 15 years of professional experience in work with children and young people; since 2008 as a freelance graphic and web designer, most of my clients are active in culture, media, education and sports.
Specialisation: media literacy, mobile devices, security & safety & privacy
- 2003 - 2008: IT-Trainings for Microsoft, Vodafone
- 2011: Cisco IT Instructor
- 2010 - now: Trainer for Stiftung Digitale Chancen
- 2012 - now: Member of the Telecentre Europe AISBL Management Board
With a degree in sociology and almost 10 years experience in IT-education for various target groups, Sven is now working as a consult for several organisations and corporations to facilitate e-inclusion and media literacy.
Twitter (in German language): mundtgerecht
2012 - Bachelor of Social Work
Since 2012 I'm a tainer for Media Literacy Centre Berlin-Pankow: www.mezen-berlin.de. Here I gathered experiences with different target groups including seniors, teenagers, parents and young adults.
In 2013, I was part of coordinating the project "Tablet PCs for seniors" for Stiftung Digitale Chancen (Digital Opportunities Foundation): www.digitale-chancen.de/tabletpcs. This included supporting eldery people when doing their first steps into the web.
I also tested parental control tools for the foundation within the projekt "SIP-Bench III": www.sipbench.eu. Otherwise, I'm into Social Media and how to use it in the social sector. I planned a Facebook page for a college in Berlin-Schöneberg and supported them to implement it into their public relations: www.facebook.com/kollegschoeneberg.